April 27, 2021 to April 29, 2021
9:00 am / 5:00 pm
<br>The 2nd Smart Transport Infrastructures Summit (STIS 2021) is being organised by B&F Global (Tanzania) in collaboration with the Ministry of Works Transport & Communications (United Republic of Tanzania), the National Institute of Transport (NIT-Tanzania), the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT International), MDS Consulting Group (Malaysia) with technical support by PIARC-World Road Association, the International Road Federation (IRF) and the Intelligent Transport Systems & Infrastructures Forum (ITSIF).
<br><br>Under the theme “Adopting Emerging Technologies for Smart Transportation Infrastructures”, smart innovations, technologies and researches about different transportation modes including air, road, rail & water ways will be presented and discussed with the audience.
<br><br>The summit programme will cover but not exclusively the areas reported below:
<br><br>STIS 2021 sub-themes:
- – Smart Mobility & Sustainable Transport Services (Road, Rail, Air & Water Ways)
- – Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) : Technologies & Applications
- – Engineering Innovation & Designs on Transportation Infrastructure: Challenges and Opportunities
- – Climate Change Adaptation & Transportation Technologies
- – Transport Infrastructures Safety Planning & Interventions (Road, Rail, Air & Water Ways)
- – Innovative Financing Tools on Transport Infrastructures
- – Senior policy makers
- – Highway Agency & Municipal Staff & Managers
- – Construction Contractors, Engineers & Managers
- – Traffic Consultants, Engineers & Managers
- – Design Consultants, Engineers & Managers
- – Engineering Services Professionals
- – Technicians
- – Transport Economists
- – Equipment Manufacturers, Suppliers & Distributors
- – Transport Research Institutes
- – University Researchers and Professors
- – Development Partners
<br>To peruse the event programme, click here.
<br><br>For More information on the event, click here.
<br><br>To register, click here.